Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 15, 2019 - Chicago

Location: Replay Lincoln Park
Categories: Otto, Movies
Episodes: Trouble with Trillions, The Front, Homer at the Bat
Winner: 
Did I Dream That Whole Thing? Maybe The Desert Was Just Replay. Oh, and I Bet That Crazy Pyramid Was Just Neil Arsenty!
Best Team Name: 
[This picture was taped to their score sheet]








1. Did I Dream That Whole Thing? Maybe The Desert Was Just Replay. Oh, and I Bet That Crazy Pyramid Was Just Neil Arsenty! - 47 pts
2. Hey! This New Venue Makes Simpsons Trivia As Much Fun as Sitting Through Church! - 42 pts
3. Oh Neil, I'd Be Lying If I Said This Trivia Team Wasn't Committing Crimes. - 41.5 pts
4. Hello, Arsenty, You're Quite Good At Turning Me On - 40 pts
5. So I Said To Him, "Look buddy, Replay's bathroom was like that when I got here. And as for your barback, he shouldn't have mouthed off like that!"- 38 pts
5. I'm A Stupid Moron With An Ugly Face and a Big Butt and My Butt Smells and I Like to Kiss My Own Butt - 38 pts
7.The Albany Expressions - 37.5 pts
8. [Picture of Skinner doing the finger thing, which means the taxes] - 36 pts

9. Gudger College - 33.5 pts
10. A Single Plum Soaking in Perfume Served in a Man's Hat - 33 pts
11. Everyone's Cumming Up Milhouse - 29 pts
11. Steamed Hams - 29 pts
13. Simpsonian - 23 pts
14. Seymour Butz - 21.5 pts
15. Escalator to Nowhere - 20 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment