Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June 25, 2018 - Kitchener-Waterloo



Location : The Jazz Room
Categories : Smithers, Father's Day
Episodes : Homer the Heretic, Deep Space Homer, Last Exit to Springfield
Winners : If you don't mind, this team will just run alongside the train as it speeds Jon and Patrick from our lives
Best Team Name : Take me to the ho-TEL! My hands are on a guy's ASS! Boy this dude must work OUT!

1. If you don't mind, this team will just run alongside the train as it speeds Jon and Patrick from our lives - 47 pts
2. So that's it? After a year and a half of trivia, just "So long, good luck"? - 43.5 pts (tiebreaker)
3. The Rest of Our Team are stupid morons with ugly faces and their butts smell and they like to kiss their own butts - 42.5 pts
4. Rowdy Roddy Peepers - 44.5 pts
5. Take me to the ho-TEL! My hands are on a guy's ASS! Boy this dude must work OUT! - 40.5 pts
6. Burkina Faso? Disputed Zone? Who called all these weird places? - 40 pts
7. Male Prostitute - 39 pts
8. It's like there's a party in my mouth and Jon and Patrick are invited - 38 pts
9. He's kind of had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog. By "kinda" I mean "repeatedly", and by dog, I mean "Jon and Patrick" - 35 pts
10. The Neglectarinos! - 32 pts
11. The Brave Corporate Logos - 31.5 pts
12. Is my Trivia Host Dumber than a hamster? - 29 pts
13. Hey kids! We're eatin dinner tonight! Come on Jon, Patrick, Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermot, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendall, Caitlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira, Ian, Lauren, Q-bert, Phil - 27.5 pts
14. Run along Quimby, I think they're dedicating a phone booth somewhere) - 24 pts
15. Mr. Kurns Bad Wants Money Now - 17.5 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment