Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March 19th - DIORAMA-RAMA - Chicago

Location: Pizzeria Serio
Categories: Lisa, Alcohol
Episodes: They Saved Lisa's Brain, Brush with Greatness, Itchy & Scratchy Land
Winner An Election? That's One Of Those Deals Where They Close The Bars, Right?
Best Team Name: Alright, To Find Aaron And Warren, We Have To Think Like Aaron And Warren. "I'm A Big Trivia Weirdo And I Ask The Same Stupid Question Every Week." To Pizzeria Serio!

1.  An Election? That's One Of Those Deals Where They Close The Bars, Right?! - 46.5 pts
2. The Gays and the Italians - 46 pts
3. You Know, Simpsons Trivia Turned Into A Hardcore Sex Event So Gradually, I Barely Even Noticed  41 pts
4. One Of Our Team Members Is A Cannibal. Try To Guess Which One. I Think You'll Be Pleasantly Surprised. - 40.5 pts
5. Simpsons Trivia? I Thought This Was "Honk If You're Horny" - 38.5 pts
5. Aaron and Warren, They Didn't Have Any Dessert Pizza, So We Got You Some Cigarettes (came with a plastic cup with two cigarettes in it) - 38.5 pts
7. Larry Flint is right! - 37 pts
8. Uh… I Have A Team Name… neh…neh… neh… - 36.5 pts
9.  Our Team Doesn't Need a Big Ad or Even Correct Speling - 35.5 pts
10. We Are From the Land of Chocolate - 32 pts
11. Mein Scrod Basket Has A First Name, It's L-I-T-T-L-E. Mein Scrod Basket Has A Second Name, It's P-W-A-G-M-A-T-T-A-S-Q-U-A-R-M-S-E-T-T-P-O-R-T - 31.5 pts
12. Down With Trivia, Up With Miniskirts - 29.5 pts
13. And Now The Coup De Gras; A Bitter Snowstorm - 29 pts
14. Happy Birthday, Mary… Mary, It's Your Birthday - 28.5 pts
14. Oh, I Have Had It. I Have Had It With This Trivia, Skinner! The Low Trivia Scores, Team After Team Of Ugly, Ugly Children - 28.5 pts
16. How about Ghost Mutt? - 27.5 pts
17. The Bar Trivia Turned Into A Hardcore Sex Contest So Gradually, I Didn't Even Notice - 26 pts
18. You Kids Don't Know Our Trivia Team? The Wild, Shirtless Lyrics Of Mark Farner? The Bong-Rattling Bass Of Mel Schacher? The Competent Drumwork of Dan Brewer? Oh, Man! - 18.5 pts
19. You Know What? I Have A Team Name. Perhaps You'd Like To Announce It. - 25 pts
20. I Love the Sexy Slither of a Lady Snake - 22.5 pts
21. Alright, To Find Aaron And Warren, We Have To Think Like Aaron And Warren. "I'm A Big Trivia Weirdo And I Ask The Same Stupid Question Every Week." To Pizzeria Serio! - 17 pts
22. Beat Up Martin, Eat Up Martha - 13.5 pts
23. Up And At Them - 12.5 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment