Friday, February 16, 2018

February 13, 2018 - St. Catharines



Location: Honest Lawyer - St. Catharines
Episodes:  Selma's Choice, Marge Vs. The Monorail, Homer's Triple Bypass
Winner: Gerry Has Done Trivias In Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook...And By Gum It Put Them On The Map!
Winner Best Team Name:  There's A Lemon Behind That Gerry Shaped Rock (tie) with - Whoa, This Restaurant Has Windows, I Don't Think I Can Afford To Play Trivia Here



1. Gerry Has Done Trivias In Brockway, Ogdenville 
and North Haverbrook...And By Gum It Put Them 
On The Map!                                                                       43.5
2. The Hugh Jasses                                                            39
3. My Trivia Team Is A Box Damn You...A Box!                   37.5
4. There's A Lemon Behind That Gerry Shaped Rock         24.5
5. Whoa, This Restaurant Has Windows, I Don't Think 
I Can Afford To Play Trivia Here                                         21.5
6. I Have A Ball                                                                    19
7. I Choo Choo Choose You Trivia Host!                               5

No comments:

Post a Comment