Sunday, October 14, 2018

October 13, 2018 - Calgary

Location:  Dickens PubCategories : Maude Flanders, Spooky Spirits
Episodes : Treehouse of Horror II, Treehouse of Horror III, Treehouse of Horror VII

Winner: Nobody knows about Simpsons Trivia? The wild shirtwearing intros of Adam? The bong-rattling DJ work of Ezra? The competent quizzing of Shaya? Oh man! For more information on Simpsons trivia consult Dickens Library!
Winner(s) Best Team Name:  We drove 2000 miles from Arlen to see this???

1. Nobody knows about Simpsons Trivia? The wild shirtwearing intros of Adam? The bong-rattling DJ work of Ezra? The competent quizzing of Shaya? Oh man! For more information on Simpsons trivia consult Dickens Library! 48.5
2. But by the time I got to DIckens, my trivia team had already been reported by Principal Duhatscheck. I got back at him though. Him and that little Ezra of his. Anyway that's why I always keep a spare trivia sheet next to me. 47
3. The Popli kids. 46
4. There's your answer fishbulb. 42.5
5. We drove 2000 miles from Arlen to see this? 41
6. My young friends, for years I have been silent, save for the crude glissandos of this primitive wind instrument. But now, destiny has thrust me into the center ring. In the coming weeks, you will notice some sweeping changes in our trivia night. Please do not be alarmed. Adam and Shaya will still have a home here. But we will also learn about nutrition, self-esteem, etiquette, and all the lively arts. 41
7. Oh you must be sick. Lets see what's the old Dr. Washburn prescribe? Do you have Dropsy? The gripe? Scofula? The vapours? Jungle rot? Dandy fever? Poor mans gout? Housemaids knee? Climatic poopow? The trivia? Dum dum fever? 40.5
8. Get confident stupid! 38
9. Let me get this straight. You took all the money you made franchising your name and bet it against the Harlem globetrotters? I thought table 205 was due! 35
10. Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos. 34
11. Thrillho. 34
12. The fog that turns people inside out. 33
13. Mmm... forbidden doughnut. 32
14. Dear Adam and Shaya. Your trivia sucked. All you did was yak yak yak, you didn't even shoot anybody! 30.5
15. Flaming moe's. 28


No comments:

Post a Comment