Thursday, August 18, 2016

July 7, 2016 - Brooklyn, NY


Location: Berry Park
Categories: Grampa; Movies and Film  
Episodes: Bart the Lover; The Homer They Fall; Bart on the Road  
Winner: To find Rusty, I have to think like Rusty. I'm a big four-eyed lame-o and I go to the same stupid trivia every month and… Berry Park!

1. To find Rusty, I have to think like Rusty. I'm a big four-eyed lame-o and I go to the same stupid trivia every month and… Berry Park!, 43 pts
2. Participants voice electronically altered to sound like Steve Allen, 42.5 pts
3. Better than dirt… well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt. That stuff's loaded with nutrients. We can't compete with that., 42 pts
4. And as for you, I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a jerk, 40 pts
5. After four times of trying to explain to Dan Ozzi, I explained it to Rusty, and we were on our way, 39.5 pts
6. Dear Lisa, as we write this, we are very sad, our Dan Mulhall has been overthrown and replaced by THE BENEVOLENT GENERAL RUSTY. ALL HAIL RUSTY AND HIS GLORIOUS NEW REGIME. Sincerely, Little Girl, 39 pts
6. As of this moment, Dan Mulhall no longer exists. Say hello to Rusty Sanchez, 39 pts
7. Hired Goons, 37.5 pts
8. Lepers in the Back field, 37 pts
9. Our team is hatless, repeat, hatless, 35 pts
10. Hitler, North Dakota, 34 pts
11. Wait, I've seen Mrs. Doubtfire. That's not Rusty, that's Dan in a hat, 33 pts
11. We only celebrate Bastille Day, 33 pts
11. I'm going to get the Dan back. The good Dan or the bad Dan? The bad Dan, 33 pts
14. These boys sound very nice but they're clearly nerds, 31 pts
14. Microwave Johnnycakes, 31 pts
16. Our team name is Agnes. It means lamb, lamb of God!, 29 pts
16. Visit me in rich Dan's heaven, 29 pts
18. This Dan-stand wasn't double-bolted!, 23.5 pts
19. The Queens of Summertime, 23 pts
20. Thrillho, 18.5 pts
21. Negligent Monsters, 17 pts
22. A name that's witty at first but less funny each time you hear it, 15.5 pts
23. I was saying Boo-urns, 14 pts
24. (a giant dick), 13 pts
25. Williamsburg's Finest, 2.5 pts

26. Uncles with benefits, 2 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment