Friday, July 12, 2019

July 8, 2019 - Hamilton



Location:  Levity Comedy Club, Hamilton
Winner:  Six Days A Week This Team Is A Hockey Rink
Winner(s) Best Team Name:  No Working Audio And No Laminated Menues Make Gerry Something Something...Change Venues?!...Don't Mind If I Do!

1. Six Days A Week This Team Is A Hockey Rink                      48.5      
2. We Had Trivia on a Tuesday, It Died, It Died.  Gerry Said 
It Was Wednesday, He Lied! He Lied!                                        47
3. Oh no, Gerry's Escaped.  We've Got To Seach Every
Place A Sick, Solitary Misfit Might Run To.  I'll Start With
Levity Comedy Club!                                                                  44.5
4. Gerry, There's An Empty Spot I've Always Had Inside Me.
I've Tried Filling It With Family, Religion, Community 
Service, But Those Were Dead Ends.  I think Simpsons Trivia
Is The Answer!                                                                                  43
4. I'm Disrupting The Trivia Process...And I Love It                     43
6. No Working Audio And No Laminated Menues Make 
Gerry Something Something...Change Venues?!...
Don't Mind If I Do!                                                                    43
7. A Trivia Team With A Name Is Like A Mule With A 
Spinning Wheel                                                                          41.5
8. The Team That Couldn't Slow Down                                      40.5
8. The Mrs. Funs                                                                        40.5
10. Did Anyone Order The London Symphony Orchestra?
Possibly While High? Gerry Hall, I'm Looking In Your Direction  39
11. Rich In Bunly Goodness                                                        37
12. My Son's Name Is Also Gerry                                               36
13. The Klu Klux Klams                                                               35.5
14. The Canyoneros                                                                    33.5
15. I'm In No Condition To Host Trivia.  Wait, I Shouldn't 
Listen to me...I'm Drunk!                                                              31.5
16. The Queens Of The Harpie                                                   23.5
17. Stupid Sexy Model UN - Feels LIke We're Debating 
Nothin' At All                                                                                16.5  

No comments:

Post a Comment