Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August 21, 2017 - Chicago



Location: Pizzeria Serio
Categories: Flanders, Smells
Episodes: Marge vs. The Monorail, Who Shot Mr. Burns Part One, Bart's Comet
Winner
Neil Arsenty? Oh my God! We've gone back in time! We've got to warn everyone about Hitler! And get to the ice cream store!

Best Team Name: Just like the time I could have seen the eclipse at the mall. The entire day I kept sayin "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later…" And then when I got there, they told me it'd just ended. And when I asked the mall guy if it would ever come back, he said he didn't know.

1. Neil Arsenty? Oh my god! We've gone back in time! We've got to warn everyone about Hitler! And get to the ice cream store!, 47.5 pts
2. We Now Return to the Return of Neil Arsenty Returns, 45.5 pts
3. Hey that trivia host looks like Neil Arsenty! Yeah, looks like., 45 pts
4. "Who's Playing those episodes? And Where's all that pizza coming from?" "It's Simpsons Trivia night, Marge. It doesn't have to make sense!", 44 pts
5. Your Infatuation is based on a physical attraction. Talk to the woman and you'll realize you have nothing in common., 40.5 pts
6. These Simpson Trivia team names are just a damn popularity contest with you people!, 39 pts
7. Neil, please. I must have you back. Just come for a ride with me in my mobile command unit, 38.5 pts
7. Why would a man with a shirt saying "Genius at Work" spend his time watching post season 11 Simpsons?, 38.5 pts
9. The Trivia Host Spencer Tracy called the most promising newcomer of 1959: Neil Arsenty!, 37.5 pts
10. Just like the time I could have seen the eclipse at the mall. The entire day I kept sayin "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later…" And then when I got there, they told me it'd just ended. And when I asked the mall guy if it would ever come back, he said he didn't know., 37 pts
10. Neil, before you retire back to the frozen pudding wagon, you still owe us ten more Iroquois Twists!, 37 pts
12. Did you know that our team's scores were up 400% in round 2? If these trends continue, EEEYYYYY!, 36.5 pts
13. The Erotic Adventures of a Trivia Team, 36 pts
14. All Right, where's Neil Arsenty and that guy who uh eats people and takes their faces? (I'm right here Chief!) Okay then. Where's Neil Arsenty? (Eh, he ran off) Oh great. Well if anyone asks, I uh beat him to death., 35 pts
15. The Suckiest Bunch of Sucks Who Ever Sucked, 34.5 pts
16. As of this moment, this trivia team no longer exists. Say Hello to Miguel Sanchez, 33 pts
17. Caucus Caucus Cauc-US!, 31.5 pts
18. Alt-Ralphs, 30.5 pts
19. Racecar Beds, 28.5 pts
20. You don't scare me. That could be anyone's ass!, 28 pts
21. Spin the Middle Side Top-Wise, 27.5 pts
21. Damn Hell Ass Kings, 27.5 pts
23. Keep Watching the Skis, 13 pts
24. The B-sharps at Coachella 1999, 6.5 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment