Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 11, 2017 - CALGARY



Location: Dickens Pub
Episodes: Bart of Darkness, Lisa's Rival, Itchy & Scratchy Land
Categories: Dr. Nick Riviera, What is That You Say?
Winner: This answer sheet is a joke right? You mispell simple words like “pascetti” and “lamatoes”, you make numerous threatening letters to Dickens Pub and in the last round you just put “screw Flanders” over and over again.
Diorama-Rama Winner: Red Tick Beer Brewery 

1. This answer sheet is a joke right? You mispell simple words like “pascetti” and “lamatoes”, you make numerous threatening letters to Dickens Pub and in the last round you just put “screw Flanders” over and over again., 49
2. Now, while I wasn’t able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you - Greg is cut. Claire is cut. Adam, you’re gone. Ezra, I like your hustle - that’s why it was so hard to cut you. Congratulations, the rest of you made the team! …except for you, you and you., 47
3. Here you go you ingrate, think of me when you’re having the best sex of your life (aka Simpson and Son Revitalizing Tonic Co.), 46
4. One of our teammates is a cannibal. Try to guess which one… I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised., 45
5. I called my good friend Joe. He said, “David, when do you need me for Simpsons Trivia?” I said, “Thursday.” He said, “I’m busy Thursday.” I said, “What about Friday?” He said, “Friday’s worse than Thursday.” Then HE said, “How about Saturday?” I said, “Fine.” True Story! , 44
5. This technology is new to me, but I’m pretty sure that’s Ezra in the oven rotating slowly. His body temperature has risen to over 400 degrees. He’s literally stewing in his own juices., 44
7. We are disrespectful to dirt! Join us or die! Can you do any less?, 43.5
8. Are “POO” and “ASS” taken?, 42
8. Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag, 42
10. The Merciless Peppers of Quetzlzacatenango, 40
11. No Mr. Trump, a cat is a living creature! I don’t care! Now I’m gonna grab me some sweet. No Mr. Trump, that’s sexual harassment! If you keep this up I’ll yell so loudly the whole country will hear!, 39.5
11. Woah, Dickens is a cool Place - how did you find it? Sometimes I come here to cry., 39.5
13. The Team of Lionel Hutz, Miguel Sanchez and Dr. Nguyen Van Phoc, 39
14. The Elephant That Couldn’t Stop Laughing, 38
15. The Bent Wookies, 37
16. The Beer Barons, 36.5
17. Christ Punchers, 35.5
17. Only one question remains, gentleman. What do we call ourselves? How about Handsome Homer Plus Three? I like it! Wait, I do not. We need a name that’s funny at first, but seems less funny each time you hear it. How about…, 35.5
17. You’ve ever seen a man say goodbye to a shoe?, 35.5
20. Simpsons… Trivia… Hurrah!, 35
21. Queens of Summertime, 34
22. Bullfrogs? That’s an odd name. I’d have called them chazzwazzers!, 31
23. You can’t win trivia with salad!, 30.5
24. The Suckiest Bunch of Sucks That Ever Sucked, 29.5
25. Steamed Hams, 29
26. The Flying Hellfish, 27
27. This team was hired under Project Bootstrap - Thank you President Ford, 20.5
28. Worst. Team Ever!, 16.5
29. Mmm... chicken., 6

No comments:

Post a Comment