LOCATION : The Jay
CATEGORIES : Jay Sherman, Matt Smith Round of Mystery! - Lyrics to the Monorail Song
EPISODES : Treehouse of Horror IV, A Star is Burns, Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
WINNERS : I'm Sorry, I Cannot Divulge Information About That Team's Secret, Illegal Team Name. Oh Crap! I Shouldn't Have Said They Were a Team. Oh Crap! I Shouldn't Have Said It Was a Secret. Oh Crap! I Certainly Shouldn't Have Said It Was Illegal. Ahh, It's Too Hot Today. (TIE BREAKER WINNER!)
*Does your team's score seem low? Don't blame the Bear Tax! You may have forgotten to hand in all your team sheets, changed your name half way through the night or forgotten to email in your final scores! Remember to hand them in at the end of each round or notify us if you've changed your name!**
Check out all the cromulent Diorama-rama photos in the WooHoo! Classic Simpsons Trivia Toronto Facebook Group!
1. I'm Sorry, I Cannot Divulge Information About That Team's Secret, Illegal Team Name. Oh Crap! I Shouldn't Have Said They Were a Team. Oh Crap! I Shouldn't Have Said It Was a Secret. Oh Crap! I Certainly Shouldn't Have Said It Was Illegal. Ahh, It's Too Hot Today. - 41.5 PTS
1. There is One Phrase That Has Dogged Us Throughout Our Trivia Career. "Washed Up". Yet Here We Are, Among the Top 105 Simpsons Trivia Teams at the Jay Today. - 41.5 PTS
3. Lovematic Grampas - 38.5 PTS
3. The Team That's Got a Hot Date Tonight... A Date... Dinner With a Friend... Dinner Alone... Watching TV Alone... All Right! This Team is Gonna Sit Home and Ogle the Ladies in the Victoria's Secret Catalogue... Sears Catalogue... Now, Would You Stop Reading This Team Name Already, Please? They Don't Deserve This Kinda Shabby Treatment. - 38.5 PTS
5. This Diorama Cost $80 Million - 34 PTS
5. The Negligent Monsters - 34 PTS
7. A Box! My Trivia Team is a Box! - 31.5 PTS
8. Just When We Were Getting Over Our Chester A. Arthur-itis! - 31 PTS
9. You Don't Win Trivia With Salad! - 23 PTS
10. Flamin' Homer Sexuals - 21 PTS
11. Your Older, Balder, Fatter Son - 15 PTS
12. Pin Pals - 10.5 PTS
13. Improvident Lackwit's Parents - 0.5 PTS
No comments:
Post a Comment