Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 18, 2016 - Chicago


Location: Pizzeria Serio
Categories: George H.W. Bush, Drinks
Episodes: Homer the Heretic, Rosebud, Bart Gets an Elephant
Winners: Oh Neil, You Came and You Gave Us Some Questions, But We Sent You Ben Gay, Oh Seal, You Kissed Me and Stopped Me from Something

1. Oh Neil, You Came and You Gave Us Some Questions, But We Sent You Ben Gay, Oh Seal, You Kissed Me and Stopped Me from Something, 47 pts
2. Oh Neil, You Came and You Gave Us Some Questions, But We Sent You Ben Gay, Oh Andy, You Kissed Me and Stopped Me from Something, and I.. Uh Oh, 46.5 pts
3. The Violentest Team on Earth, 46 pts
4. Team-mour! Your friend "Neil" is Here!, 44 pts
5. The Team That's Surrounded by Arsonists and Kids with Mittens Pinned to their Jackets All Year Round, 36.5 pts
6. I Don't Like the Trivia at Pizzeria Serio. You Know, It's All Questions, Questions, Getcha In, Getcha Out, You Might Even Say… I Hate Simpsons Trivia!, 35 pts
7. Good News, Everyone! You Don't Have to Eat Pizza. I Made Enough Gazpacho for All! It's Tomato Soup Served Ice-Cold, 34.5 pts
7. Former President Ike Eisenhower (Let's Get Bizzay!), 34.5 pts
9. Dad, What's a Neil? Well, It's Not Quite a Nerd, It's Not Quite an Eel, But Man…, 34 pts
9. Woh, Settle Down There, Arsenty. Save Those Pipes for Simpsons Trivia, 34 pts
11. The Rand Corporation, in Conjunction with the Saucer People, Under the Supervision of the Reverse Vampires, 33 pts
11. I'm So Hungry I Could Eat at Pizzeria Serio, 33 pts
13. I Don't Know Our Team's Name, But We Held Up a Liquor Store Last Year, 32.5 pts
14. Just a Little Reminder, Neil, If I Find Out That You're Leaving Simpsons Trivia, Your Ass is Mine. Yes, You Heard Me, I Think Words I Would Never Say, 32 pts
14. Who Won? The Losers? No, They Lost…, 32 pts
16. Remember the Time Neil Ate My Goldfish and You Lied to Me and Said I Never Had Any Goldfish? Then Why'd I Have the Bowl, Neil? WHY Did I Have the Bowl?, 31 pts
16. A Practical Use for Geometry, 31 pts
18. The Dreaded Rear Admiral, 30 pts
19. Steve Sax's Run-in with the Law, 28 pts
19. The First Non-Brazilian Team to Travel Backward Through Time, 28 pts
19. Mr. Koogalabanza and Some Real Ugly Kid, 28 pts
22. Trivia Host Supermen Are Our Superiors, 26 pts
23. Hortense the Mule-Faced Doll, 24 pts
24. Robot Barfing Screws, 19.5 pts
25. We R So Smrt, 4 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment